Man dies of electric shock in New Delhi


NC Network, New Delhi

A 26 year-old hotel employee died due to electrocution in the Karol Bagh area of the national capital on Wednesday. 

The man was identfied as Vijay who use to work as a cook at a local hotel since 19 August. 
The police rushed to the spot after they got the news that a man's body was lying on the roof of the hotel. 

The boy was taken to the nearby hospital where he was declared dead by the doctors. The doctors also found burn injuries on the body. 

During the investigation police found that Vijay had gone to take shower in the bathroom on the roof of the hotel where he died of electronic shock of the air-conditioned unit installed near the toilet. 

The family member of Vijay are on Jharkhand have been informed about the death. After the family member will reach Delhi Post-mortem will be done. The police is still investigating the case. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments